Request a free ring sizer
We would love to send you a complimentary ring sizer so you can find your size at home. Request a ring sizer, fill out your info below, and we will send you a ring sizer within a few days.
Find your measurement with our ring size guide
When shopping for rings online, it’s important to have the accurate ring size. If you want to measure your size immediately, print out our Ring Sizing Guide. Before printing, make sure the page scaling is properly set. Then follow the instructions to measure your finger or place a ring that already fits well on the chart. Another easy way is to measure your finger with a piece of string and match its length to our size guide. With either method, it’s important to use the exact same finger you plan to purchase the ring for.
Keep in Mind Our Helpful hints
1. Measure the finger you plan to wear the ring on. Keep in mind that
our dominant hands are usually slightly larger!
2. Fingers expand in the heat and contract in the cold. If your finger
is not normal body temperature when you measure it, it may not fit
3. If you can, measure your finger at the end of the day. They tend to
change sizes as the day progresses.
4. The average ring size for women is 6 to 6.5, and the average ring
size for men is 9 to 10. If you don’t know your partner’s ring size and
are hoping to surprise them, select one of these standards!
5. If you have a larger knuckle than your finger, take two measurements
and choose something in between to ensure that your ring will not be too
loose or shift around.